Free Web Counter My Life: What Easter Celebrates...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

What Easter Celebrates...

Tonight Hailey and I were driving around and we began to talk about what Easter is about. I asked her why we celebrate Easter. She thought about it for a second and said that's when God gave us Jesus. I said "no, that's what Christmas celebrates." She said, "oh yeah, that's right. Easter is when Jesus died on the cross." I wiped the sweat off my brow after thinking my daughter really didn't know what Easter was. So I asked again just to make sure she remembered... "Hailey, so what does Easter celebrate?" Her response: "It is when we celebrate Jesus dying on the cross and when we color Easter Eggs for Him."

So close...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/