Free Web Counter My Life: Girls Night Out

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girls Night Out

Since JR's gone, I've tried to do some fun things with Hailey to make the week fun for us.  Sunday we went shopping with Grandma and out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, Monday we bought a car-load of flowers to plant in our yard (ok, that was fun more for me than for Hailey), then today Hailey had a friend over all day to play.  But, tonight we really splurged.  Hailey and I met Randi-Kay and we all got Pedicures.  Well, Hailey actually just got her toenails painted with a really fun color and a flower on each big toe.  Randi-Kay and I got Pedicures.  It was so nice... up until the point where the lady took this wire brush and started rubbing my leg with it.  Randi-Kay seemed to enjoy it.  I don't know, maybe I'm just a wimp...  

Oh well, we had a very enjoyable night!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention that we have little mini picaso pantings on our toes... yours which consist of blue and yellow ;-)

so fun! dinner next week?? let the boys settle back at home then get a hold of me.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
WWW http://triciamiller.blogspot.com/